My Employment Services India in Pune, Maharashtra - Myemployment.co.in - myemployment.co.in is a FRAUD website making fools to job seekers

hello every body

this is a true story

i am a graduate student and searching for a job

so that i got a call from myemployment.co.in

and they told me that they will forward my resume to the companies and give interview calls and they will also provide interview practice

and they started telling me how to register and how to make payment

As you have to pay through ZAAKPAY which was in there control (ie. they can make any order by their own)

And i did that payment too

Now the game begins

I got shocked ?again process"

Then i got clear mind that it is FRAUD

And they started abuse language when i got there plan of making youngsters fool

So I request you friends that we have to stop these idiots

Or they are still making our youngsters brothers fool

I request you to save this address of MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN

Address:

Employees Names = Aman Saxena, Satish , Abhay, Aniket, Karan etc

My name Suraj

• myemployment co in
  • myemployments co in reviews

My Employment Services India - Www.myemployment.co.in (MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED)is a FRAUD website which is making money from job seekers by fradulent means.

Address of this fraud placement agency

Note the number of this fraud placement company

Comments

Pune, Maharashtra, India #785391

hello every body

this is a true story

i am a graduate student and searching for a job

so that i got a call from myemployment.co.in

Then surprisingly they told me that they will charge me 1500rs and i agree with that Then they started calling me every half an hour for registration which I have to do at MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN i asked them that would i have to pay more amount after some days... and they said that it is one time registration and there is no more payment or no hidden terms and condition and they started telling me how to register and how to make payment first they call you and guide you to register online and they make an order which you have to pay with your internet banking in that website of rupees 1685rs (Including Taxes) i did it what ever they said to me in the name of TRUST (though I didn?t see them and this was going on phone call ) As you have to pay through ZAAKPAY which was in there control (ie.

they can make any order by their own) I paid 1685rs for Resume services and suddenly they said that you have to do that payment again of rupees 2809rs which was another order generated by their employees They said to me that this payment was from their side and you have to do payment and they will refund it to you again They will say you that "you have only 4min server (gateway) time so you have to make payment fast" And i did that payment too Now the game begins Then they said you that ?sorry we just deduct your 2809rs which we are going to pay, so we will give you refund by some process" I got shocked ?again process" MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN Employee said ?you have to give me 500rs more for refund process " Then i got clear mind that it is FRAUD They are charging me again and they want to take my money as they can get from me I shouted on them ?you are making me fool and you are charging me unnecessarily and i am not giving any more money to you. I got you plan sir that you first find people which is searching jobs and you said them that you will provide interview calls, and said them to pay 1685rs and when he pays that rs you just charged them again said sorry for that unnecessarily charged rs, then you charged them again for refund process which is not refund process, its again a deposit process" MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN Employee said ?this is how we make fools to people and this is how we earn?

And they started abuse language when i got there plan of making youngsters fool So I request you friends that we have to stop these idiots Or they are still making our youngsters brothers fool I request you to save this address of MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN Address: C- 22/20 Sector- 57, Noida- 201301 Uttar Pradesh Employees Names = Aman Saxena, Satish , Abhay, Aniket, Karan etc And save this no. if you get a call from this no then don?t receive this call please +91-120-4929000 My name Suraj if you have some suggestion or if this happens to you also then please email me at suraj20101@gmail.com

Durgapur, West Bengal, India #757544

ya this web site is totally fraud & they can make fool by talking about opportunity in Bank,TCS etc..They fraudly makes you payment & tell about jobs.But its all are fraud .They cant have any job for job seeker.The Fraud employee name is Aarti,Karan,Rituraj,Bhandari,Amit Etc with treir number are 09536069459,8447032269,8423463322,8527994944,9718057240.Please all are fraud...

to Titu Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India #757545

ya correct

yes,this www.myemployment.co.in is a FRAUD website and MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is a fraud company which is making money from job seekers by fraudulent means.They have cheated me in the name of job and taken 7719.12 rupees by their fraudulent activities.If you are also cheated by this fraud placement agency ,You should immediately dial 100 and lodge an FIR against this fraud company.Aarti,Aman,Karan,Ravi,Ajay singh,Amita Barjan,imran,priya etc are some names of the fraud employees of this fraud company named MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.Do not deposite any money in their KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK ACCOUNT named SAIROSE RESUME SERVICES LLP.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #744818
thanks to myemployment.co.in that i get the job in hr manager and my salary is 4.5lkh p.a :grin :grin :grin :grin
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India #744817

Ya I also know that he is fraud and he just fail in the interview.I got the job by myemployment.co.in and I am very happy of it.

to Amit Chodudhary Pune, Maharashtra, India #785393

haha nice try you *** myemployment.co.in fellows

i know you are there employees and you are giving good reviews so that u can make other people fool again

stop this or one day god will take all yours (everything)

Delhi, Delhi, India #744814

Prashant Srivastava is fraud not the company because he just fail in the interview and he is only claiming us

to ***nya bannerjee Pune, Maharashtra, India #785392

haha nice try you *** myemployment.co.in fellows

stop this or one day god will take all yours (everything)

View more comments

My Employment Services India - Www.myemployment.co.(MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED)is a FRAUD website which is making money from job seekers by fradulent means.

www.myemployment.co.in is a FRAUD website which is making money from job seekers by fraudulent means.They have cheated me in the name of job and taken 7719.12 rupees by their fraudulent activities.If you are also cheated by this fraud placement agency ,You should immediately dial 100 and lodge an FIR against this fraud company.Aarti,Aman,Karan,Ravi,Ajay singh,Amita Barjan,imran etc are some names of the fraud employees of this fraud company named MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.

Address of this fraud placement agency

Note the number of this fraud placement company

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #780081

Hi i m raaz from bokaro.

Mene 1500 rs kotak mahendra bank m zama kiya or avi tak kuchh nhi hua....4 month ho gya ...he call karte h to bolta h..aapko or 900 RS ZAMA karne honge...wese aadmi logo ka aisa din aaega k bhikh mangega..

Seattle, Washington, United States #780066

Uske baad ek din fir +911204929000

SE call aya or mujhe bola gya ki aAP ONLINE ho kar apna ATM ka pin or password denge to prosess aage tak jayega but mujhe pata tha k aisa karne se mere ATM m jitna money h sab transfer ho jayega...frnd aap mat karna aisa

Seattle, Washington, United States #780062

Jab mujhe paisa bheja hua 3 month ho gye to ek bar fir mene +911204929000 par call kiya or bola k sir jab aap mujhe job nhi lagwa diye to mere paise 1000 mujhe refund kar digiye to bolta hai aapko or 500 bhejne honge or sab total 1500 aapko refund kr deng

Seattle, Washington, United States #780061

Www.Myemployment.Co.In is very big FROUD compony .

+91-120-4929000 is number se mujhe call aaya tha.

aman naam ka koi aadmi tha jo baat kar raha tha .aisa bol raha tha lag raha tha jese koi job bech raha hai. wo v ghar baithe .plz frnd i m from jharkhand

Bahut bada froud compny hai myemployment +911204929000 is number pe call kar ke bolta hai job laga denge aapko 1500 rs send karne honge but mene less karwa ke 1000 rs send kr diya or fir call kar ke bolta hai aapko 800 OR send karne hone aaj 3 mnth h gya

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India #740426

Yes www.myemployment.co.in is a fraud company making fool to the job seekers.

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India #740425

This post is absolutely true because i am also cheated by www.myemployment.co.in(MY Employment Services Private Limited).

Delhi, Delhi, India #739546

u r wrong bcoz myemployment.co.in is the best job portal

View more comments