Address of this fraud placement agency

C- 22/20

Sector- 57,

Noida- 201301

Uttar Pradesh

Note the number of this fraud placement company

+91-120-4929000

Had an Experience with My Employment Services India?

Comments

Pune, Maharashtra, India #785391

hello every body

this is a true story

i am a graduate student and searching for a job

so that i got a call from myemployment.co.in

and they told me that they will forward my resume to the companies and give interview calls and they will also provide interview practice

Then surprisingly they told me that they will charge me 1500rs and i agree with that Then they started calling me every half an hour for registration which I have to do at MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN i asked them that would i have to pay more amount after some days...and they said that it is one time registration and there is no more payment or no hidden terms and condition and they started telling me how to register and how to make payment first they call you and guide you to register online and they make an order which you have to pay with your internet banking in that website of rupees 1685rs (Including Taxes) i did it what ever they said to me in the name of TRUST (though I didn?t see them and this was going on phone call ) As you have to pay through ZAAKPAY which was in there control (ie.

they can make any order by their own) I paid 1685rs for Resume services and suddenly they said that you have to do that payment again of rupees 2809rs which was another order generated by their employees They said to me that this payment was from their side and you have to do payment and they will refund it to you again They will say you that "you have only 4min server (gateway)...

And they started abuse language when i got there plan of making youngsters fool So I request you friends that we have to stop these idiots Or they are still making our youngsters brothers fool I request you to save this address of MYEMPLOYMENT.CO.IN Address: C- 22/20 Sector- 57, Noida- 201301 Uttar Pradesh Employees Names = Aman Saxena, Satish , Abhay, Aniket, Karan etc And save this no.if you get a call from this no then don?t receive this call please +91-120-4929000 My name Suraj if you have some suggestion or if this happens to you also then please email me at suraj20101@gmail.com

Durgapur, West Bengal, India #757544

ya this web site is totally fraud & they can make fool by talking about opportunity in Bank,TCS etc..They fraudly makes you payment & tell about jobs.But its all are fraud .They cant have any job for job seeker.The Fraud employee name is Aarti,Karan,Rituraj,Bhandari,Amit Etc with treir number are 09536069459,8447032269,8423463322,8527994944,9718057240.Please all are fraud...

to Titu Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India #757545

ya correct

yes,this www.myemployment.co.in is a FRAUD website and MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is a fraud company which is making money from job seekers by fraudulent means.They have cheated me in the name of job and taken 7719.12 rupees by their fraudulent activities.If you are also cheated by this fraud placement agency ,You should immediately dial 100 and lodge an FIR against this fraud company.Aarti,Aman,Karan,Ravi,Ajay singh,Amita Barjan,imran,priya etc are some names of the fraud employees of this fraud company named MY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.Do not deposite any money in their KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK ACCOUNT named SAIROSE RESUME SERVICES LLP.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #744818

thanks to myemployment.co.in that i get the job in hr manager and my salary is 4.5lkh p.a :grin :grin :grin :grin

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India #744817

Ya I also know that he is fraud and he just fail in the interview.I got the job by myemployment.co.in and I am very happy of it.

to Amit Chodudhary Pune, Maharashtra, India #785393

haha nice try you *** myemployment.co.in fellows

i know you are there employees and you are giving good reviews so that u can make other people fool again

stop this or one day god will take all yours (everything)

Delhi, Delhi, India #744814

Prashant Srivastava is fraud not the company because he just fail in the interview and he is only claiming us

to ***nya bannerjee Pune, Maharashtra, India #785392

haha nice try you *** myemployment.co.in fellows

stop this or one day god will take all yours (everything)